In YoVille, each player comes with an "apartment" which is a virtual home. Players can decorate or upgrade their homes through the virtual currencies "YoCash" and "Coins". These virtual currencies can be used to purchase items like furniture, clothes and food in the game. While YoCash requires real money to purchase, players can obtain coins by playing in the game.
How to Get Free Coins in YoVilleMax.org aims to help new players get started in YoVille. Max.org focuses on ways to get YoVille coins legitimately, and does NOT contain any cheats or hacks. "Max" is a jargon often used by players in the game as in "max me plz". This web site is written primarily for Facebook users, there may be subtle differences for MySpace users.
There are various means to obtain coins for free in YoVille:
- Play Rock Paper Scissors and Tic Tac Toe games with other players. One method of finding other players quickly is through a "Maxing Party".
- Take pictures with the Camera
- Visit Friends and perform actions (often referred as "Coin Run")
- Work in the YoVille Factory or Do Jobs
- Go Fishing
- Win in Speedway YoMoto (click Show Map, select bottom right icon)
- Decorate the rooms with furniture and items
- Login daily to get free tokens for use in the Casino
Complete the To Do list - 30 bonus coins per day (top left icon) Find pots of gold and complete missions in YoVille.com profile